Just For Fun :3

Today there is nothing I do, and I make a picture using a paint application in computers. is only a fantasy. for leisure. hehehe

I drew a house with a minimalist style. but I feel not found a suitable color. but let it be. once again, this is just for fun. hehe. Then I make a draft plan of the house above ;) I imagine how to organize a small house filled by a small family. father, mother and 2 children.
Check it out :
In the house that I made ​​quite simple. There is only important spaces such as living room, master bedroom, family room, bedroom, dining room, one bathroom, garage and kitchen. o ya, I add a prayer room. I always hoped someday have their own home when I will have a special prayer room of the family.

I think this is enough. I know this is far from perfect standard plan, but once again I explained, this is just for fun. enjoy. :)

Komentar