His Called 'Abang'



"He was a quiet child. she was just 9 years old. but he was smart. He often forgot to use Indonesian time chatting with me. He likes to draw. although he could make a comic in my opinion a bad picture. he often makes my face or his father, although the results are ugly. *laughs*. I did not expect him to be a painter. I just want you to accompany him to draw what he likes so he is more focused. In this house there was nothing to be honest with him, because we all can not draw. *laughs* plus we were pretty busy. but whenever possible I make ends meet. Therefore I ask you ..

He did not like studying. I also do not understand. but he was always able to answer math questions. I've called four times the guardian class because he is not saying much. his teacher thought he didn't like being in school. but no, that's the way he is. because I (as his mother) know how happy my son or not. He likes to draw, and I know that today he was pleased to learn to draw with you .."

"Alhamdulillah.." :) 

"Ya, Alhamdulillah.." :) 

Komentar